Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Masihkah ada harapan?

The Thing


" There is a part of me
  That feels I am different from everyone else.
  Something that I can't quite see,
  Something that I can't quite feel,
  Something so unreal.
  But this 'thing' is always there,
  This 'thing' with others, I will never share.
  So I push it to the back of my mind,
  And make-up, it is hiding behind.
  Sometimes, when I have almost forgotten,
  It comes back with such ferocity,
  Angry and unforgiving.
  I feel so lost and sad,
  Whatever caused this feeling
  Must have been so.. "


* from http://mutiara08.blogspot.com/


Another story....


Definition of a child:


"everything is possible, nothing is impossible,
  dare to fail, dare to try again,
  treat everything as a learning experience,
  persistent, persevere, never say no,
  no worries as 'worry is a misuse of your imagination' "



*from http://www.ekawan.com/ 


"hee..chaiyok2!! "
 usaha+doa+tawakal..
 then...InsyaAllah...

 ;)


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...